Wednesday, June 30, 2010

KS Crew Challenge #26 Winners!


My apologizes for the delay... and thank you for your patience with announcing the winners to KS Crew Challenge #26.

Lynn was our hostess for this month's challenge and she challenge us to get inspired by our ribbon. BOY, OH BOY am I inspired by your entries!!!! I am looking at my ribbon in a whole new light! Thank you Lynn for this inspiring challenge!

Again, to keep things fair, I kept the order of the entries which qualified to win by using their KS stamps. Then I reassigned numbers keeping the same order and they are as follows:

#1 Liz
#2 Rainy
#3 Barbara W.
#4 Rainy
#5 Karen Hasheck
#6 Barbara W.
#7 Karen K.
#8 Billie Dee
#9 Dorothy S.
#10 Dorothy S.
Then 3 winners were picked by a random generated number at one time.
And the winners for KS Crew Challenge #26 are ....






1st prize: $25.00 KSS gift certificate goes to... #5 - Karen Hasheck
2nd prize: $15.00 KSS gift certificate goes to... #7 - Karen K
3rd prize: $7.50 KSS gift certificate goes to... #4 - Rainy

Congratulations Ladies!!!
Please email me so I can email you your winning gift certificate!
All 100 % KSS entries to this challenge will be added to Crew Challenge Customer Gallery (when I get the gallery fixed).

The KS Crew Challenge will be taking a short vacation over the summer and will be back early Sept. (date to come) ... but don't go away! We will still have lots of fun challenges coming up - like Color Thowndown's 100th color challenge (July 7th) and sponsoring CPS Design Sketches to name a few. The KS Crew will be involved (along with KSS prizes) ... and we would like you to join us! :)

Thanks for playing everyone and I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful summer! :)


4 comments:

Billie Dee said...

Congratulations, winners!

Now I await the color throw-down challenge.

Karen said...

Thanks so much!

I'm so excited about winning.

I look forward to adding to my KS collection.

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, Karen, Karen, and Rainy! I can't wait to see which stamps you choose and what you create with them!!

Thanks you so much for sharing your wonderful KSS cards with us!!

Karen said...

Received the Multi Step Tree Stamp Set yesterday. I love it!!! I was so nice to be a winner on Challenge #26. THANK YOU !!!!!

All images, text, photos and concepts are © 2008-2009 Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ All contents shared here on this blog and all other Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ websites, community groups and blogs are to be used as inspiration for your personal stamping and not to be used for publication (print or electronically) without permission.