Monday, September 7, 2009

KS Crew Challenge #17



KS Crew Challenge #17 with Hostess, Makiko.

Many students have already gone back to school, but not so in Los Angeles! This Wed. will be our first day back to school! … “the most wonderful time of the year!” … that Staples commercial just cracks me up when I hear it! :) I understand that the same Staple's commercial makes KS Crew Member, Makiko, giggle too…who is our hostess for Sept.’s KS Crew Challenge. Makiko’s challenge sure is appropriate for me this week!

Makiko's KS Crew Challenge#17 - Back to School Challenge: Use school supplies or items to make a card or project! Or you can alter the items too. Extra apple points for a school themed project. :)

For samples to inspire you using school supplies, check out the KS Crew has cooked up.

AngelaConnieDeeJulieLisaLori

LynnMakiko - Challenge Hostess Maria


Thank you Makiko for the super fun challenge. I have a whole new out look on “school supplies”.... if they aren't in my boys' backpacks, they just might end up in my craft room!!! :)

Come and join in the KS Crew Challenge fun!

By using your Kitchen Sink Stamps and some sort of school supply in your card or project, you will qualify for a chance to win one of 3 prizes! Winners will be picked by a random number generator … so, everyone has a chance to win. The more you enter... the more chances to win.

Post your KSS project using Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post. Please leave one link per challenge sample. Enter as many samples as you like. When uploading your KSS’s entry to you favorite gallery, please use KSCC#17, kitchensinkstamps or KSS as the keyword or tag.

All the info and rules for KSCC#17 can be found HERE.

Deadline to Makiko’s challenge is Friday eve. – Sept. 25th, (midnight EDT), which is also KSS’s 2nd year Anniversary and a BRAND NEW STAMP RELEASE!!!!!

…YaHOOOO!!! (more fun Anniversary stuff to come soon)!!!!!!!!


This month's prizes are:

1st prize is one NEW Large KSS set from Sept. 25th's Anniversary Release.

2nd prize is one NEW Small KSS set from Sept. 25th's Anniversary Release.

3rd prize is one (NEW SIZE) New Mini KSS set from Sept. 25th's Anniversary Release.


To find out more about this month's prizes ... keep your eyes peeled for sneak peeks to come!


Smiley from millan.net



2 comments:

Our Little Inspirations said...

Great challenge Makiko! This one was fun for me and I got to create a card for my granddaughter - who LOVES to receive cards at the tender age of 3!!

Chidori said...

Hi! Its my first time I've entered your Challenge and I had really a lot of fun. Hope I can take part in the next challenges too and I'm really looking forward :)
I love to use your stamps ...

Greetings
Anja

All images, text, photos and concepts are © 2008-2009 Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ All contents shared here on this blog and all other Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ websites, community groups and blogs are to be used as inspiration for your personal stamping and not to be used for publication (print or electronically) without permission.