Monday, July 6, 2009

KS Crew Challenge #15 with Lisa




KS Crew Challenge #15
with Hostess Lisa & her sketch challenge:

For fabulous samples to inspire you, visit Lisa, and
the rest of the KS Crew

AngelaConnieDeeJulieLisa (Hostess)Lori

LynnMakikoMaria


Again, this month's challenge will be picked by a random number generator ... so, everyone has a chance to win!


For all the info about the challenge go HERE.




This month's prizes are:

1st prize is winner's choice of one large KSS set.

2nd prize is winner's choice of

one small KSS set.

3rd prize is a 4" x 5" acrylic stamping block.










Please leave your link below in the Mr/ Linky box below.

Deadline to Lisa's challenge is Friday eve. - July 24th, midnight EDT. Please leave one link per challenge sample. You can enter as many samples as you like. When uploading to you favorite gallery, please use KSCC#15, kitchensinkstamps or KSS as the keyword or tag.


Thanks so much Lisa for the fabulous sketch! :D




8 comments:

Our Little Inspirations said...

I looked at all your samples ladies and WOWSAH! You've all enabled me quite well now with your gorgeous cards made with this new release! Gotta have 'em :)
Thanks for a great sketch Lisa, this was a fun one to do!

Shelley said...

Fabulous new stamp sets and terrific looking cards ladies!
This sketch has endless possibilities! So easy and so much fun! I can't wait for my new stamp sets to arrive! As I'm waiting I've enjoyed using some of my favorite sets with this sketch. Thanks!

Shelley said...

I'm having a great time with this sketch! Think I'll try a baby card with it too!

Shelley said...

My new stamps arrived and I just love them all!!
Thanks!

Tracey said...

great sketch! love your stamps, enjoyed using them again!!! left my link in mr linky!

Dorothy said...

I thought I had linked my card but I guess not.
Great stamps and samples!
(Dorothy, etsdas on SCS)

Liz Williams said...

I was amazed at how quickly my order arrived. Gotta love those Kitchen Sink Stamps.

Dorothy said...

Can I ask you to remove my card at #10 (Dorothy)? I must have been asleep at the switch and did not follow your guidelines. I have just added one that uses a Kitchen Sink stamp. Now I need some new ones! Thanks for the great sketch and samples.
Mine is in my album at SCS.
Dorothy (AKA etsdas)

All images, text, photos and concepts are © 2008-2009 Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ All contents shared here on this blog and all other Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ websites, community groups and blogs are to be used as inspiration for your personal stamping and not to be used for publication (print or electronically) without permission.