Sunday, April 19, 2009

KS Crew Challenge #12 with ME!


Yup! That's right ... it is my turn to host another KS Crew Challenge. :D

... and here it is: Alter/stamp a rolodex card, recipe/index card or library catalog card.

To get you started, see what I (Maria) and the rest of the KS Crew came up with for this challenge ... the KS Crew did it again, and they knocked my socks off with this challenge! :D



I hope you will join us and play along ... again, you will be playing for a chance for one of 3 prizes. 1st prize winner will win $50 worth of Kitchen Sink Stamps.

For all the info, go HERE. You have 2 weeks to leave your link below in the Mr. Linky box below. Deadline to this challenge is Sunday eve., May 3rd, midnight EST.

Please leave one link per challenge sample. You can enter as many samples as you like.
When uploading to your favorite gallery, please use KSCC#12, kitchensinkstamps or KSS as the keyword or tag.

Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!





2 comments:

Our Little Inspirations said...

You really made me work for this challenge! LOL It took me a few days to decide what to work on, but it finally all came together. Thanks for the chance to play along again - I just LOVE my new stamps! TFS!!!
Carol

Our Little Inspirations said...

Awesome challenge! I had so much fun thinking of what to make...your stamps can be used for anything and everything! Beautiful job by the entire design team!

Ima Nutts

All images, text, photos and concepts are © 2008-2009 Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ All contents shared here on this blog and all other Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ websites, community groups and blogs are to be used as inspiration for your personal stamping and not to be used for publication (print or electronically) without permission.