Monday, March 23, 2009

KS Crew Challenge #10 with Tammy

Happy Monday, Happy KS Crew Challenge #10!

Before I put up KS Crew Challenge #9 for voting, I would like to introduce today's challenge and  hostess, who is none other than KS Crew Member, TammyStamp Happy.

Here is Tammy's Challenge: Create an ATC (Artist Trading Card) and then incorporate the ATC into a card. :D

I hope you will join all of us playing Tammy's challenge ... again, you will be playing for a chance for one of 3 prizes. 1st prize winner is $50 worth of Kitchen Sink Stamps. You can't win if you don't play. :D

For all the info, go HERE. You have 2 weeks to leave your link below in the Mr. Linky box below. Deadline to Tammy's challenge is Sunday eve., April 5th. midnight EST.
Please leave one link per challenge sample. You can enter as many samples as you like. :D
When uploading to your favorite gallery, please use KSCC#10, kitchensinkstamps or KSS as the keyword or tag.

For inspiration to get you started, see what Tammy and the rest of the KS Crew came up with:

AngelaDeeJulieLoriLynnMariaNicoleTammy - KS Crew Hostess
ATC's are so much fun! Thanks Tammy for the great challenge! :D

I will be back later for Nicole's, March 9th, Crew Challenge. 




5 comments:

Our Little Inspirations said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I need to try these more often:) I love all the great inspiration from your designers!

Janice W. said...

I really enjoyed this challenge and I love the Nesting Dolls set! Thanks for the fun!

Makiko Jones said...

Tammy, I had a lot of fun with the challenge! Thank you all the Crew for the awesome ideas!

Our Little Inspirations said...

What a great challenge! The cards your designers made are wonderful!
I sure love my Kitchen Sink sets, especially the pansy one I used.

Heidi

Janice W. said...

Trying to learn how to link properly.
http://stampingwithjanice.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-was-finally-able-to-play-along-with.html
Sorry if this doesn't work.

All images, text, photos and concepts are © 2008-2009 Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ All contents shared here on this blog and all other Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ websites, community groups and blogs are to be used as inspiration for your personal stamping and not to be used for publication (print or electronically) without permission.