Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kitchen Sink Stamps World Card Making Day Challenges!!!!


Happy Card Making Day!!!!


Are you ready to get started on (or add to) your Holiday cards??? 
 
I SURE AM!!!

All day today, the Kitchen Sink Crew will be serving up some fun and inspiring card challenges to get you going on your Holiday cards!

The 1st card challenge will start today at 11 am (EST) and then a new challenge will be added on the hour, hosted by a different KS Crew Member, on their blog. By playing along with their challenge, you will qualify for their handmade prize!!! PLUS, everyone from every challenge will qualify for a Bonus Prize! The Bonus Prize is 2 stamp sets from Kitchen Sink Stamps: "Ready 4 Any Holiday and the Limited Edition Set - "A Year of Thanks".

Here is the line up for the day:
(when it is time, click on the KS Crew Member's name below to go to their challenge)

11 am - Nicole Cooke
12 noon - Tammy Hershberger
1 pm - Dee Jackson
2 pm - Julie Masse
3 pm - Lori Tecler
4 pm - Tracy Durcan
5 pm - Maria (me)  ... I will also be announcing the Winner for "What's Cook'n with Your Kitchen Sink Stamps?" - Special Drawing during this hour!

Then, please come back to the Kitchen Sink Stamps Blog to enter your card.
We want to see everyone's cards all together in one place ... and this is how you can win the prizes too!:D

Let the card making begin!!! 

Here are all the detail I promised you yesterday. :D

To Play:
• On the hour, a new KS Crew Member will be hosting a new card challenge on their blog. You will link directly to them by clicking their name above.
• Make as many cards or projects as you like following their challenge.
• You may play and enter as many challenges as you like.
• 100% KSS* is NOT necessary to play a long (*see side note below).

To Enter:
• Come back here to the Kitchen Sink Stamps Blog.
• Enter a comment HERE under KSS WCMD Challenges.
• Write the Name of the KS Crew Hostess to the challenge you are playing along with (please... or your entry won't count when the numbers are being picked for that challenge.)
• Add a link for your entry to either your blog or any other community gallery** where you have your project displayed. (** NOTE: if using a community gallery, use kitchensinkstamps or kitchensink for your keyword with no spaces).

Please no ANONYMOUS entries. An email address is required to qualify.

Deadline:
• All entries must be in by Sunday, Oct. 5th. Noon (EST).

Winners:
• Winners will be chosen by a random number generator and announced HERE on October 5th, later that day ... so you've got to come back to see if you won anything!
• One winner will be picked for each challenge - there are a total of 7 challenges.
• One winner will be picked from ALL the challenge entries put together for the Bonus Prize: "ready 4 Any Holiday and the Limited Edition Set - "A Year of Thanks".

• Those who do enter cards/projects using 100% KSS* will also be automatically entered in Oct.'s, "What's Cook'n with Your Kitchen Sink Stamps?" monthly contest. - October's Theme: "Getting Ready 4 the Holidays".

*Rules for 100% KSS card/project:
- any paper
- any ink
- any embellishment
- no rub-ons may be used
- no other stamp company's stamps

The above holiday card was from last year ... I've got to give you something to look at on this post! :D

12 comments:

Angela Knopf said...

I am so EXCITED! I can hardly wait to play.

Many thanks to Maria and the Sink Crew!

Emilia said...

This is my card for Tammy's challenge. All stamps used are KSS.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1077786?cat=500&ppuser=114831

Emilia said...

Another entry for Tammy's challenge:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1077787?cat=500&ppuser=114831

Angela Knopf said...

Here's my entry for Nicole's Bookmark Challenge:

Thanks for the fun!

http://inkybutton.typepad.com/inkin_it_up_with_inky_but/2008/10/wcmd-with-kitchen-sink.html

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

I am not home this weekend, so I can not play! :( I hope you all have a great time!!

Angela Knopf said...

There are two projects posted on this link:

The first one is Tracy's Challenge and the second one is Maria's Challenge...

http://inkybutton.typepad.com/inkin_it_up_with_inky_but/2008/10/wcmd-continued.html

Thanks for looking!

MakiJo said...

I was determined to finish all challenges and I did it!!!
I haven't uploaded them on my blog yet, but I did it on my SCS gallery.

My cards for challenges

Nicole's challenge

Tammy's challenge

Dee's challenge

Julie's challenge

Lori's challenge

Tracy's challenge

Maria's challenge

Thank you for the great challenges!

Nancy said...

Wow, what fun challenges! Unfortunately I've only had enough time to make one card - and that's for Tracy's challenge.

You can view my Christmas card here: http://fancycraftyme.blogspot.com/2008/10/christmas-card.html

Unfortunately I don't own any Kitchen Sink Stamps since I barely found your site! Maybe next year. ;)

Thanks!
Nancy Jensen

Anonymous said...

Here are two of mine. Trying to complete one more. BRB

http://stampingwithjanice.blogspot.com/

Janice

Angela Knopf said...

Here's my entry for Julie's Challenge:

http://inkybutton.typepad.com/inkin_it_up_with_inky_but/2008/10/wcmd-part-iii.html

Thanks for letting me play!

Nancy said...

I have a 2nd card up on my blog for Maria's challenge:

http://fancycraftyme.blogspot.com/2008/10/another-christmas-card.html

Unfortunately I don't have any KSS stamps.

thanks!

Anonymous said...

I posted one more. A little late. Oh well. I used the rose set for the ghosts, the squirrel set and for the pointsettia I used the 2 step leaf from the daisy set. Sorry I didn't get my details posted. Thanks for the fun!
Janice

All images, text, photos and concepts are © 2008-2009 Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ All contents shared here on this blog and all other Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ websites, community groups and blogs are to be used as inspiration for your personal stamping and not to be used for publication (print or electronically) without permission.