Monday, October 6, 2008

Kitchen Sink Stamps WCMD Challenges Winners are....

WOW!!!! Look at all those beautiful cards!!!  

Thank you all for playing along with us! I had a blast ... I hope you all did too! :D

Now, to announce all the winners!

Challenge #1 from Nicole - the winner is: ...  Angela &  MakiJo! :D  
Nicole is going to send you each one of her bookmarks!

Challenge #2 from Tammy - the winner is:  ...  Janice!

Challenge  #3 from Dee - the winner is :  ...  MakiJo!

Challenge  #4 from Julie - the winner is :  ...  Angela!

Challenge  #5 from Lori - the winner is : ... MakiJo!

Challenge  #6 from Tracy - the winner is :  ...  Nancy!

Challenge  #7 from Maria - the winner is  :  ...  Angela!

The winner for the Bonus Prize  :  ...  Emilia!

Congratulations Ladies!!!!!

Please email me your shipping address so we can get your prizes to you. :D
Thank you all for playing!

We hope to have another challenge for everyone in the near future! :D
Will keep you posted.

One more card to share from WCMD. :D

So, after the excitement of my flock and glitter "mix" up.
Using the flocked only Christmas Trees .... I made a card using the challenges from Tammy, Julie, Tracy, and myself. Go HERE more info on this card. Thanks for looking! :D






3 comments:

Angela Knopf said...

Wow! How wonderful. I had so much fun this weekend! Thanks to the crew for hosting all the fabulous challenges.

MakiJo said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I had a great time with your wonderful challenges.

Congratulations on all winners!

Pamela said...

Hi! I just got my first order (and I LOVE it) and I came to the blog to check out the monthly contest. I scrolled back and saw Sept.'s contest and all of the WCMD stuff, but is there an October monthly contest?

All images, text, photos and concepts are © 2008-2009 Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ All contents shared here on this blog and all other Kitchen Sink Stamps, Inc.™ websites, community groups and blogs are to be used as inspiration for your personal stamping and not to be used for publication (print or electronically) without permission.